Thursday 11 March 2010

This Weekend in Cardiff: Vintage & Burlesque Events

A quick update for y'all on exciting things happening this weekend. I have been quite sucked into work this past week and nearly let this slip!

Friday 12th March - Shake It For Good!
The Follie Dollies and friends are entertaining for a good cause, raising money for Velindre Cancer Centre at CMC Sports and Social Club, Cardiff, 8pm

Saturday 13th March - Serendipity Vintage Fair
This fair promises homeware, jewellery and a small selection of vintage clothing, at the United Reformed Church on Windsor Place, Cardiff, 10am-4pm

Sunday 14th March - High Tea with The Siren Sisters, £10
1940's style trio will entertain you as you eat cake, at The Big Sleep Hotel, Cardiff, 2:30pm.

I'll definitely be popping to the vintage fair on Saturday, I hope there will be more realistic prices in Cardiff after the experience I recently had in Brighton, where there seemed to be either cheap and cheerful 60's-80's clothing or exceedingly high-end 30's-50's clothing, with nothing in between. Even the simplest dress seemed to have an extra '0' on the end! If I purchase anything delightful I'll be sure to upload a pic or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...