Wednesday 19 May 2010

Art Deco Brooch

Ooooh I have been looking foward to sharing this purchase with you! I've been hankering after a little piece of art deco jewellery for a while, and happened upon a brooch earlier this week - at just £10 I snapped it up! Similar ones I've seen recently on Etsy have been considerably more than that.



It has one stone missing, but it's hardly noticeable. I'm still looking out for an art deco necklace, but haven't found anything I've particularly liked that's under a few hundred pounds so far. There seem to be a few pieces floating around that were shoe or dress clips originally and that have subsequently been made into necklaces but I'd prefer something that was intended to be a necklace in the first place. The hunt shall continue...

1 comment:

  1. Why not get some ideas at
    http://www.decolish.com/ArtDecoCostumeJewelry.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...