Wednesday 12 May 2010

My Birthday Dress!

Here are a couple of pics of the Hell Bunny dress my Beloved gave me as a birthday present! I love, love, love it! It fits like a dream, and I adore the button detail on the front and the little bows on the pockets. The only trouble is there is no upcoming social event which I can wear it to, so I'll probably just end up wearing it with heels to do the vacuuming on some rainy day...




I've pictured it over a 50's petticoat I picked up for £5 in the car boot sale, and the tailor's dummy is another bargain from a local discount shop.

I also got a box set of Barbara Stanwyck films for my birthday from my Mum (a huge fan of old films!) and watched Double Indemnity last night, which is worth watching for a couple of fabulous shoe-moments alone! Never mind that it was nominated for 7 Oscars..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...