Tuesday 15 June 2010

Etsy Roundup: Champagne Lace Dresses

I've been trying to find similar dresses to my lace and silk wiggle dress to see what other people have accessorized theirs with! Not much luck on the accessories front, but I have found a few champagne coloured lace look dresses on Etsy, so here's a round up of the best, in case you're hankering after such a dress yourself!

First up, Salvage Life has this 1940's lace dress with rhinestones and pearls (far more glam than mine!).


And Foxy Brit Vintage has not one but two gorgeous 1950's lace and satin dresses!




Finally, a 1930's showstopper from Fab Gabs. It's more 'nude' than champagne, but let's not quibble over that, it's very beautiful.



My accessories hunt continues, I'll do a post when any progress is made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...