Monday 16 August 2010

Outfit Post: Gaga over Gingham!

I've got a weak spot for gingham and checked fabrics in general. I posted a picture a while ago of one of my favourite dresses, a gingham red and white dress, let's call that dress no.1 from my extensive dress collection.

Here's a picture of dress no.2, a pale pink and white gingham with ruffled tiers on the bottom.


It's not vintage, but it's sort of like a fancy-dress dress if you know what I mean, I could imagine picking apples or cherries in it whilst holding a basket, like the lovely Super Kawaii Mama in her latest photoshoot with Helen Maclean.

I'll keep posting pics of my dresses, vintage and otherwise, there are plenty of non-gingham ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...