Thursday 12 August 2010

Up on Ebay - Wardrobe Clearance Part 1!

The first lot of items in my mammoth wardrobe clearance is up for sale on ebay here.

Cream of the pickings has to be the original 60's men's hats, and the gorgeous 1930's inspired wrap dress.


Many more items to go up, but not until next week. Meanwhile, you can still make me an offer on the 1950's housedress I did an earlier post on, as it hasn't made it to ebay yet!

I hope all of you are managing to inject a little vintage glamour into your weeks - today before work I did my hair and make-up, put perfume on, and chose matching underwear. Very small things, but they made a big difference to starting the day on a positive note!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...