Monday 9 August 2010

Wardrobe Clearout: Lovely Items for Sale!

It's a dreary day today, so after having vacuumed the downstairs I've been sorting out some items that I will be putting on ebay at the end of the week. I've got bags and bags of clothes that have been a) never worn, b) worn once, or c) worn twice at most! It's really shocking how much money I must have wasted on these items, so I'm resolved to put the lot up for auction on ebay, and raise some much-needed funds after all the dental work I've endured recently!

Here's a sneak peek of some of the items - among the best picks are an absolutely darling 1950s deadstock housedress (UK size 14-18), and a 1930s inspired wrap dress (UK size 12-14). Please message me if you want to nab either of them before they go up on ebay, I'm open to offers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...