Friday 8 October 2010

Autumn Vintage Inspiration on the British High Street

This season I've spied quite a few vintage-inspired items around the high street, so here's a little roundup for you UK girls.

PEACOCK'S - Best for Budget Copies!

vintage inspired at Peacocks AW10


Dress: Pearl Lowe collection, designs based on vintage items in her wardrobe. I've tried this dress on and unfortunately the lace is yellowed not white, such a shame.
Lace blazer: a cheaper version of those available on Tara Starlet
'Brogue' ballet pumps: love the style but I can't wear shoes this unsupportive!


DOROTHY PERKINS - Best for Knitwear!

Dorothy Perkins Knitwear A/W 2010
All priced £25-£30, and the pink blush cardigan is in the maternity section, but it's adorable so I had to sneak it in!



Office - Best for Vintage Look Heels!
vintage inspired heels at Office

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog :) I love the Pearl Lowe collection and I think it's the right price but it's a shame I never see the dresses is bigger sizes because I would buy loads of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...