Wednesday 20 October 2010

Calling All Poirot Fans!

Some time ago I received on loan, the complete David Suchet Poirot DVD collection. This has kept me entertained in hours of need, but there is so much wonderful fashion contained within it that I want to share it with you, dear readers!

So, my blog will feature a new Poirot Special, where I look at the lovely creations of the costume department, in an episode-by-episode basis! I hope you're all as excited as I am!

To whet your appetites, I want to share one of my favourite ensembles - a rather masculine driving outfit with a flat cap, leather gauntlets and a scarf to fly out in the breeze. Taken from the episode 'The Hollow'.



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...