Monday 22 November 2010

Officially Lovely

I've only been blogging since February, and that's my excuse for being a bit slow at understanding the whole blogging universe. It took me months to get a banner, even longer to work out how to enable comments, and being able to 'follow' other blogs was a mission in itself!

Therefore, not being au fait with blogland meant that I have completely overlooked an award! Yes, an award! From sweet Wendy over at The Butterfly Balcony, who awarded me The One Lovely Blog Award. Silly me, I thought she just meant my blog was lovely and it was a metaphorical award, so I'm a little late in posting about this and a bit red-faced too!


I'm thrilled anyway - I am so pleased that I have 35 followers who don't mind me prattling on about vintage tea-cups or what-not, and I'm sure my Beloved appreciates no end that I don't have to tell him all that stuff. If only I could get him blogging about guitars...

So, in accepting the award there are some rules, as it's a pass-it-along affair.

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.

Well I'm just picking a few of my favourites, I can't find 15 people that don't already have the award for starters!

Lolita Haze - she loves vintage, she loves burlesque. My kind of gal!
Snoodlebug - talks about practical things as well as fun things, like thermal underwear. Someone has to mention it!
Brittany - has curves and isn't afraid to use them...

Thank you again Wendy for my award!

Stay tuned this week for the next edition of the Poirot Fashion Special!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, that is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, it's taken me almost two years to get acquainted with the blogging world! Congratulations on your award and I'd like to offer you another one. I've recently discovered your blog and I find it charming. I'm looking forward to seeing what more Porcelina's World has in store.

    When you get a chance stop over and accept your award http://sailingoveracardboardsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...