Monday 6 December 2010

Barbara Hulanicki at...Asda?!


Yes, you read that right! After the much song-and-dance re-launch of the upmarket brand, you can now find a Hulanicki collection at the opposite end of the spectrum, in good old supermarket Asda!

It's very teen-focused to be honest, the flirty butterfly print dress was so short it was indecent on me, but would be cute on a teen doing a little nod to the '60s or '70s.

The best buy has to be the wide-leg trousers (pictured above), which come in three leg lengths and have a nice drape. I tried some on today and they were still not quite at my waist-line, but then I am tall so you may have more luck with them. They're flat fronted with a pleat detail so are very flattering, and at the price of just £18 you can't really grumble!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...