Thursday 30 December 2010

My Christmas in Photos

Season's Greetings everyone!

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas, it certainly was a white one this year in Wales! I was absolutely spoilt, receiving all kinds of goodies, including: a '50s style dress by Hell Bunny, a first edition Agatha Christie novel, home-baking equipment, an Elvis duvet set, some good wine and Port, a mini boules set, Champney's toiletries and other delights!

Here's a little catch-up in photos, from top to bottom: settting the Christmas table in my Vivien of Holloway tea dress; icicles and rooftops; vintage repro cards I sent out this year, bought from a charity shop; the family Christmas cake competition; cranberry sauce making; home-made decorations on the tree.


1 comment:

  1. Love the family cake competition, what a great idea! My mam and I made a Red Velvet cake this year, I thought the red and white would be very festive.
    I wish you and you family a(early) Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...