Monday 14 February 2011

Outfit and Outing Post!

Hello all, I hope you are enjoying Valentines Day / getting through it without too much pain (delete as appropriate).

I'm not into all the cuddly toys, balloons, waiters with violins etc, so my Beloved and I just listened to Elvis, then went for a good pub lunch and a bit of sea air! I didn't dress in red, but I did a nod to Valentine's Day with my heart print cardi.

Dress: 'Texas' 1950s shirtwaister, from vintage shop in Cardiff
Belt: Zara
Boots: Jones the Bootmaker
Cardigan: Tesco!!

The pub we went to is The Blue Anchor, near Aberthaw on the coast outside Cardiff. It's argued to be the oldest pub in Wales! It's real picture postcard material, with its thatched roof and its higgledy-piggledy interior with low archways and hidden nooks and crannies! They do fantastic food, and there was even a roaring fire waiting for us today.






Remember, last chance today to enter my little giveaway...

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely place! how long would you say it takes to get there from Cardiff?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK AT YOUR BOOTS! Wow! that pub is rather lovely too. Happy Valentines day lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh , what a nice place,
    miss pubs since we moved back home

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...