Sunday 20 February 2011

Outfit Post

A quick hair and outfit post to show you the results of my experiments with hot rollers on Friday.




Gap silk blouse from charity shop

Tara Starlet dancing skirt
Ella Shoes heels from my niece!

I get mixed results from the hot rollers and this Friday was no exception. On the first attempt I used mousse, which I don't normally use, and it made my hair completely unworkable, all tangled and a right mess!! So I brushed it out, and then when I put my rollers in, I didn't have enough, so I had to take them out and start again. My Carmen rollers set (my sister's, from the '60s) only has 16 rollers in and on hair of my length it's simply not enough. So I am on the hunt for a 20+ roller set.



Off to the car boot sale I go....

7 comments:

  1. the curls are great I think. Not too much but just enough for a days outing to the car boot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty skirt! Love the shoes too, does your niece want another aunt?? I thinly your half looks fab. I attempted a wet set on Saturday with Telco rollers, couldn't sleep in them though and by the morning it was just a few kinks. :( more practice needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! I have my mums heated carmen rollers from the 60's. I love them, though they are super heavy and I mostly tend to get my self in a huge frizzy tangle!
    Love your outfit too, those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your hair looks great! I'm always struggling with my hot roller set, the curls only last for a few minutes in my hair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it looks fantastic to me - very Veronica Lake.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...