Thursday 16 June 2011

Make Do and Mend Project 2


A speedy makeover for my second project - a charity shop dress in a beige colour wasn't getting much wear. I used Dylon's machine dye, in dark green. It's hard to capture the colour on camera but it's a really lovely, deep, jewel like colour. I love it!


Apologies for not being as active on the blogosphere lately - it's a combination of the lasting effects of the kitchen ceiling leak and the subsequent building work, plus I am snowed under at work in the real world as my job nears the end of its contract. So that means lots of job-hunting too - job angels hear my cry!

I'll be back after the weekend with some more Poirot to make up for it.

Hope you're all having a good week!

Miss P xx

2 comments:

  1. We love what you've been done with the dress - you've got a great colour! If you find yourself using DYLON again please feel free to share the results on the DYLON Facebook page - we love people upcycling with DYLON!

    Claire
    BOTTLE, on behalf of DYLON

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab transformation, it looks soo much nicer in green!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...