Monday 2 January 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year!

Did you all have a good festive break?  Christmas for me was a very relaxed, quiet affair.  We ate enough to sink a battleship, and I am still using up leftover Stilton, cranberries and such like.  For me, the highlight had to be that I am the proud recipient of the coveted Golden Spoon, as I won the family baking competition with my yule log masterpiece!  Having said that, none of us want to see a yule log ever again, as they are time-consuming to make and we had six of them to eat!

Here's a little pictorial summary: Me as an elf at a party; Christmas wreath; Present opening on the big day; The Yule Log entries; Golden Spoon Winner.






I'm afraid that this will be my only blog post for January - I start a new job tomorrow, and so for this month only will have a total of three jobs on the go.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Wishing you all a good start to 2012 - good luck with all of your resolutions!

Miss P xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I would love a slice of yule log right now but I'm back on the diet boohoo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look cute in your elf outfit? ;-) Congratulations on winning the golden spoon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and good luck with the job(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...