Thursday 5 April 2012

Victory Roll Floral Updo

I just discovered a new vintage blogger - Bright Young Twins - and here's my attempt at their 'Victory Roll Floral Updo'.




I'm pretty pleased for a first attempt, but when I try it again I think I'll pull less hair over to one side as I'm not sure such an assymetric look suits my face-shape.

Please excuse the lack of make-up, it was a long day in work and I just tried this hairdo out while I was sat in my PJs waiting for my tea to cook!!

Has anyone else tried out this hair tutorial? I'd love to see photos of your efforts!

Miss P xx

3 comments:

  1. It definately suits you - Lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, you did a great job. I'm growning my fringe out so I can do more things with my hair. Will be trying this for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks great! I had never thought of styling it like this so I might have to give it a try tomorrow night... Thanks for the link to the tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...