Wednesday 1 August 2012

Win £400 of Fancy Pants

Glamorous, dangerous lingerie brand Kiss Me Deadly is running a fabulous competition to win £400 worth of their fancy unmentionables.

You have to be brave to enter - a photo submission of your good self wearing KMD lingerie or swimwear is required!  But don't let this put you off, as you don't have to show your face, and they suggest something a little more arty than Readers' Wives.  So you could just photograph the top of your stockings in a close up, or something to that effect, if you're too shy for a whole body shot.

If you're up for the challenge, you have until 27th August, and can submit photos via Facebook, or upload them direct to their website to conceal your identity.  Any 'likes' of my own submission on their Facebook page would be greatly appreciated too!

Also, have you SEEN their new 'Twisted Fairytales' A/W collection?  I have mentally spent £400 already...



4 comments:

  1. Hello and thanks for your comment! These pics are stunning, I like Kiss Me Deadly's lingerie !

    -Sara
    Ladylike Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I loved Red Riding Hod the best, then I got to Snow White... ohhh choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy and fun those little 'outfits' are. I'd go for sultry Snowwhite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all like the undies and aren't scared by them!! I dare you all to enter the competition too!!

    Miss P xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...