Wednesday 5 September 2012

Porcelina's Holiday

If all has gone according to plan, with flights, and with the scheduled post feature that I am new to using, I will be in sunny Spain as you read this!  A last-chance to get some sunshine with my other half before the UK descends into Winter, and a celebration too for our fifth anniversary.

Imagine me as below, but with a bigger smile, a much more flamboyant cocktail, and blazing sunshine thrown in too.


It was tiresome packing, as always.  A vintage-loving gal really needs a set of steamer trunks, not a tiny little budget-airline limited case.  I've packed 12 dresses, 4 pairs of shoes, 3 bikinis and a hotch-potch of separates that I will probably discover don't go with anything else.

A full report, with many photos of tapas, will be submitted on my return.  Have a good week everyone!

Miss P xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh a big Congratulations on your anniversary and what a wonderful way to celebrate it! Have a fabulous time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elegant, beautifully patterned ivory lace looks so lovely with your red locks. I should try to find a similar piece for my wardrobe.

    Many thanks for your comment on my outfit post today, sweetie, I really appreciate it and hope you're having a terrific week.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...