Saturday 20 October 2012

Cardiff Fashion Week Update

I got it a little mixed up in my last post - the date wasn't wrong on CFQ's website, it's just that there are TWO vintage fashion fairs this week in Cardiff!!  Gosh.  We're being spoilt.

The one happening tomorrow is this one:

The Cardiff Vintage Fayre, Sunday 21st October
More independent than some of the mass vintage fairs, I will be interested to see what kind of vintage and - more importantly - what kind of prices this fair will have.



Cardiff Vintage Fair, Sunday 28th October
Click here for their Facebook event page. There will be homeware as well as vintage clothing from the 1940s to 1980s, as well as tea rooms and a pop-up beauty parlour. Always seems a bit of shame to me offering hair and make-up on a Sunday, few of us can use it to its full advantage and spend the night afterwards on the town.


I popped along to Womanby Street today to Cardiff Fashion Quarter.  Quite a small venue, with only a couple of vintage clothing sellers, one of which was a lady called Belinda from Penny Lane Vintage Boutique.  We had a nice chat and I took a photo of her in her lovely dress, but it didn't come out very well.  Sorry Belinda!  Maybe I'll see her at the vintage 'fayre' tomorrow.  Below are a couple of photos from around the venue.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...