Monday 25 February 2013

Winners!

Drum roll please!  I used those random number generators found on the internet to pick the winners.

The winner of the eyebrow palette and nail polish is...Emily, author of Vintage Visions blog.


The winner of the teapot is...Melanie, author of The Folly Bird blog.


And the winner of the Ladybird Archive Collection mug is...Elgingerbread - another lady with a blog.


Congratulations all you three, I hope you are pleased.  I will be in touch to get your addresses.  Sorry to everyone who didn't win, I hope to do some more giveaways  in a few months.

P x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great giveaways! Here's my email vintagevisions27@gmail.com
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I am absolutely over the moon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...