Monday 29 April 2013

My Baby Buys Good Dresses

It's not my birthday for a few weeks yet, but I decided to host an early celebration, in the form of a bbq.  As the day approached, there was a rumour of *sunshine* heading towards South Wales.  I kept my fingers crossed, and lo and behold, Saturday was perfect bbq weather, and a perfect day thanks to all of my lovely friends.

I wore a dress, one of the many beautiful dresses I have been given as presents by my baby.  Doesn't he have good taste?

 Halterneck cherry print dress: Gift
Shrug: Ebay
Hairband: Primark

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! You make a sweet couple x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He most definitely does! Any chap who bestows a cute cherry print frock on you earns major brownie points in my books. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Happy early birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty dress! Suits you well:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...