Tuesday 23 April 2013

Vote For Me! Lindybop Dress Design Contest

I love a competition.  Last year I went through a phase of entering hundreds of the things, and although I missed out on the big prizes of holidays, cash prizes, expensive jewellery and flash cars, I did win a pair of knickers and a piece of Greek pottery.

My latest attempt is to win my own dress design made into a real life dress by Lindybop Clothing, which offers a very affordable vintage style range.  I own a Lindybop dress already in purple with a shawl collar, and love it.

If you want to vote for my designs, (or someone else's, I won't be too offended), please visit the competition album on their Facebook page here, and 'like' the one you want most to win!




If this has inspired you to have a go at designing your own competition entry, here are the details you need.  Competition closes May 11th, so there's still time!


4 comments:

  1. lovely designs. my fav is the fitted dress with the nautical ruffles.
    sadly i don'thave an facebook account. seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like the ruffles too. They're 'in' apparently this Spring!

      P x

      Delete
  2. You are seriously skilled at garment sketching/pattern drafting, my dear gal. All of these pieces are marvelous and I seriously hope you win (off to vote on FB right now).


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks!! I'm way behind, so not holding out any hopes. There are lots of very talented dress sketchers out there!

      P x

      Delete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...