In the next picture I'd had a glass too many and my inner Kate Bush was emerging.
Wednesday, 1 January 2014
Welcome 2014! A 1930s Inspired NYE Look
For our first New Year's Eve in the 1930's house, it seemed fitting for me to do a bit of a 1930's look! I did a faux bob in my hair (great tutorials on Youtube, have a browse), donned a gown and a faux fur shrug, and I was ready for pink champagne, a buffet and some games. It was just the two of us, but it was a lovely evening.
I hope that you all spent NYE how you wanted to, even if that was going to bed early! What did you all do? Dress up, or dress down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wonderful! You look really wonderful, your year was spectacular farewell to this beautiful look. I hope the new year bring much happiness to you, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteyou both look very sophisticated, happy new year!
ReplyDeleteMassively dressed down this year, I'm afraid, as I was (and still am) in bed with a bug that feels like a hybrid between a cold and flu with a migraine swirled into the mix. Oh well, 'tis the season for illnesses! I still enjoyed NYE all the same and am bubbling over with happiness about that fact that we've got a fresh new year here to enjoy and make the best of again.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica
This is lovely! I adore that color!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
xoxo
-Janey