Wednesday 26 February 2014

Alice Hannah Gloves

Alice Hannah Gloves

Have you heard of Alice Hannah accessories?  This London company has a range of gloves, scarves, hats, and collars in some beautiful designs.  I was introduced to the brand via Jessica of Chronically Vintage (a fabulous blog if you haven't already seen it).

I've been lusting after a pair of gauntlet style gloves for some time, and when I saw the perfect tan leather pair on Asos, at a price out of my budget, my heart sank.  When I saw they'd gone into the sale, I briefly rejoiced and then realised they were sold out in my size.  Darn!

On browsing the Alice Hannah website I held my breath against hope when I found the same gloves, on sale, and in my size!  Click, click, bought 'em!



 
So, here they are in all their glory, the Vintage Style Leather Gloves with Whipstitch.  I did feel that I should have been holding a bird of prey wearing them, but such a prop wasn't at my disposal.


They're no longer on sale, but they are still available on the Alice Hannah website for £27.50.  Below are a couple of other lovely items on offer that caught my eye.

Vintage Flower Embellished Collar, £20

Bow and Fur Glove, £20

Do you have any Alice Hannah accessories?  What do you think of the gauntlet style?

9 comments:

  1. Wow these look gorgeous.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, those gloves are elegantly lovely. They make me think of everything from swashbucklers to mid-century Vogue cover models. I'm very happy to have introduced you to this great brand and to know that you love your new gloves. Thank you very much for the lovely mention, sweet dear, I really appreciate it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about swashbucklers too, that's funny!! I should have posed in full-on swashbuckling outfit. Maybe leave that for another time! P x

      Delete
  3. I like the gloves! Not so sure about the collar, that's one I'd leave to the young'uns as it'd look horribly 'Baby Jane' on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Lulu Guinness can do it, you could too I'm sure Mim!! x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that collar. Do they ship to the US?

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...