Friday 21 November 2014

Wedding Guest Outfits & Outtakes

Last year I posted some photos here of a beautiful wedding that we were lucky enough to attend for some dear friends.  Then I followed it up with some 'outtakes' here.  The professional photos came back a while ago, and there are a few with me and my Baby in.

I'm wearing a cherry print dress that was a present, with a shrug I bought off Ebay.  Chris is wearing a vintage hat, a Kentucky tie (gift) and a bargain suit that I think was about £2.50 from the car boot sale!

Wedding Guest outfit


Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

The next set of photos might need some explaining.  Basically, there was a photobooth... and I have the urge to strike many poses when one of those is around...  Nobody else seemed to be using it, so we might have been in there for quite some time, and suddenly a queue had built up, and the groom kicked us out...

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding Guests

Wedding guests

Wedding Guests

There must have been about sixty photos of us!  We can only apologise profusely.  And maybe offer a photobooth at our own wedding, so the couple in question can exact some revenge!!

14 comments:

  1. Aaaw, such cute pictures :D I don't exactly know how photoboots work (if they shoot out photos immediately like in old American films or if they're digital and it's a "nice" surprise for the bride and groom when they see the pictures), but looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get both types now, but this was a digital wait-and-see one!

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely photos! And what is a photobooth for, if not for using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are really lovely - and you looked stunning! I love seeing your more playful side in the photobooth shots :) CC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Step away from the photo booth, just step away...
    Ha, great photos, even if you did hog it, you naughty pair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit. You both look great! I hope you will have the photo booth at your wedding. That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look completely stunning in your vintage outfit.......both of you look ace! Some superb photos, they will hold such great memories of what looks like a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photobooth thing is really funny to me. I would love to be the one in there hogging it, and my boyfriend's enough of a ham to be right there with me. That's great that the groom had to come kick you out, though. :P
    You guys look really fab. Love your guy's look - that suit, ribbon tie, and hat make such a fun outfit, and your cherry dress looks lovely on you. It seems like you had an awesome time, which I think should really be the goal of a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Apparently there was only one photo from the booth involving nudity, and I'm so pleased that it wasn't us!!

      Delete
  8. Ha ha! I loved those photos! It would be a fun thing to have all the time in your house. A visual diary of how you are feeling every day.

    You both look brilliant.

    bisous
    Suzanne
    http://www.suzannecarillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you two are such a beautiful couple. There is a happiness that radiates out from your eyes when you touch or look at one another that just warms the heart.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit was stunning! Loved looking through these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely wedding!! I just loved it. My cousin just tied the knot at some vintage wedding venues NYC. She also wore such a beautiful printed vintage gown. She was looking adorable in that. She had a pure vintage wedding. We had great time over there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...