Wednesday 23 June 2010

A Day in Bath, Part 2: Consuming Nature Exhibition

After the Costume Museum I had a lovely wander around Bath, met a friend for wine, discovered a new vintage shop called Scarlet Vintage, and then headed to the Octagon for the exhibition. Here are some pictures of the evening, I particularly loved the vintage flag's transformation into art!









This was the first outing for this dress, didn't wear a petticoat as was travelling by train and it's always a crush!
Dress: Pin Up by Sophie, Ebay
Brooch: Vintage, mother of pearl, car boot sale
Shoes: Faith
Hair band: I made it! Using a Japanese tie-dye technique!



Here's Victoria in front of one of her pieces of work - it's actually part of the Inbloom homewares Boudoir collection at M&S so you can buy this shower curtain as long as you can find it in stock, as they keep selling out!

Dress:
Vera Wang
Cardi: Principles
Scarf: Own design
Shoes: Moda in Pelle
Necklace: Vintage, 1930s glass beads, inherited from Grandmother

I still didn't get to do everything I wanted to in Bath, but that means I'll just have to make another trip soon, to see the Jane Austen museum and take a dip in the Thermae Spa. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed our show. Here is the blog I have started on my art work. http://caroldenn.blogspot.com/
    Here is the blog I did about the show. http://consumingnature.blogspot.com/
    It was great to see you. Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...