Wednesday 23 March 2011

A Brucey Bonus!

Good evening all!
On this day of sad news regarding Elizabeth Taylor it was nice to have a little ray of sunshine in the form of a lovely little blog award from Bruce over at Eclectic Ephemera. It's the Liebster Blog Award, which is for blogs of 300 followers or less. That's me! A little corner of the blogosphere I call my own.
Thank you very much Bruce! And I love the post on Captain Hastings, Man About Town - it compliments my own little Poirot fashion mission delightfully.
Today in real life has been quite tiring, so after my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes it's time for some yoga to quieten the mind and relax the body so that I can retire to my boudoir. You need extra sleep when you get to my age.
Night night,
Auntie Porcelina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...