Wednesday 9 March 2011

In My Drawers

I can't cope with messy undercracker drawers! I have compartmentalised mine. If you're in a rush of a morning, it makes it much easier to find what you're looking for.

First, tights. I know a lot of vintage lovers spurn these, but I do wear a lot of 1960s and 1970s inspired mini-dresses, and so stockings aren't an option. You may suggest bare legs. In Wales?!


Next: stockings. I cut out bits of the packaging or write on pieces of card to identify the different types. This comes in handy when you want to make sure you've picked plain rather than seamed, and vice versa.

Knickers galore!

And finally, bras. Which must be lined up neatly, never thrown in a jumble.


I am not sure if organising one's foundation garments in this very rigid way is akin to organising CDs in alphabetical order? At least I don't organise my crockery in height order, the way Poirot does...

I'm sad tonight - my camera is broken. Sob sob! BUT on an exciting note I've had enough of the hideous photos my parents have all over their house of me, and tomorrow I'm off to get some professional shots, wooo!




4 comments:

  1. I wish I could be that organised!
    Professional photos sound fun, hope you share one with us.
    A dress buying support group would have so many members
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, this is mega organised! I have to say I am more of a jumble girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, great idea. I have my tights rolled up like that in my chest of drawers but with shoeboxes to section off colour, pattern etc. Doesn't look as pretty as yours does tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tight - comparment'thingy is very clever - I think I will try it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...