Friday 11 March 2011

This Weekend in Wales: Vintage Fayre @ Abergavenny


For all you South Wales residents, the social enterprise behind my sewing classes is hosting a little Vintage Fayre in Abergavenny's market hall this Sunday!

If you go to Vintage Vision's webpage there's also a competition to win some vouchers to spend at the fair.
Hope you all have a good weekend, I've been rummaging through the charity shops today but my camera is out of action so you'll have to wait a while for pics of my haul!

3 comments:

  1. oh this looks like it will be a good one, I can't get there though :( Might be able to get the train from Newport? hmm I will have to check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go to this after seeing their website (from your blog post!), but I just spent all my pennies on 40's suit this afternoon... If I can persuade my Dad to "invest" in some more clothing for me, I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...