Monday 16 May 2011

Outing: My Birthday Cornwall Adventure Part 3

A trip to the Eden Project on our last day in Cornwall!

For those of you who've not heard of it, the Eden Project has been transformed from a quarry into a garden and artspace, with the pinnacle being the huge 'biomes', which house plants from all over the world. I thought I was going to pass out in South America, dressing in layers is recommended for a visit so you can strip off as you get closer to the equator!

This is more a pictorial post today, the pictures say more than words could!





1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love the Eden Project. I won a trip to stay in a hotel and go to Eden Sessions, which meant I got to go in the rainforest dome at night, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...