Friday 10 June 2011

Make Do and Mend!

I'm planning on some serious sewing this weekend - I have 3 days off, and a stash of clothes that don't fit properly, or need mending. So I am going to work my way through as part of Make Do and Mend 2011.


Sorry for being quiet recently - with regards to the ceiling leak and boiler crisis, we finally have a new boiler, and hot water and heating again (this is important even in June in Wales, it's really not very warm at all!) but I still can't move back into my bedroom for another week or so, just waiting on the carpet now. It's been an open house for tradesmen of all descriptions for the last ten days, I can't wait for it to all be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...