Friday 3 June 2011

Outfit Post: Weekday Wardrobe

Here's what I wore the other week when the weather was a bit colder again, and a bit rainy too!
NO vintage - I had a week off!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend - my week has been stressful to say the least, a leak in our kitchen ceiling has led to all kinds of chaos, so I'm intending to relax for the next few days and have a go at a bit of make do and mend.

Working from home outfit - blouse: H&M. Skirt: Warehouse. Black t-bars: M&S






Working out in the community outfit - shirt: Tesco. Jeans: New Look. Shoes: Monsoon.





Lunch with my other half's parents outfit: Topshop dress: charity shop. Cardi: car boot sale. Shoes: Primark. Bag: car boot sale.







Out and about on errands outfit - Skirt & belt: New Look. Top: M&S, charity shop. Boots: Jones the Bootmaker.





'Need to look professional' outfit for more community-based work - Dorothy Perkins dress: charity shop. Shoes: Primark. Cardi: Asda.



















1 comment:

  1. It's a close run thing but I think I like the Topshop Dress best.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...