Thursday 27 October 2011

Vintage London in December

Hello dearies, I hope this dark, moody weather isn't affecting your internal sunshine!
I'm making plans, looking forward to Christmas already, and am trying to pull together a London trip for the first weekend in December.  So far, this is my itinerary:

Friday 2nd December
Probably shopping for underwear

Saturday 3rd December
Probably eating cake

Sunday 4th December
  • Afternoon workshop at What Katie Did.
  • Vintage furniture flea, Bethnal Green.
Does anyone know of any other vintagey events that are happening that weekend?  I was disappointed there isn't a Candlelight Club running, no Ric Rac club, or likewise.  Do let me know if there's something exciting happening!!

I leave you with this still from Brief Encounter - I got to see this yesterday for the first time, and loved it!

5 comments:

  1. Saturday 3rd December is the date for the Chap Party, in Camden. More details here:

    http://thechap.net/content/section_news/?p=879

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whereabouts are you going to eat cake? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I adore that film! Miss Matilda of Able Grable fame is having a Bierfest in London on 1st December - come along! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eating cake at the cafe/restraunt in Covent Garden is devine.
    Also there is a Tin Tin shop there and of course the various diffrent markets including vintage and also the London Transport Museum.

    Dennis Severs'House 18 Folgate Street, Spitalfields, London E1 6BX

    Historic Buildings 020 7247 4013
    Candle light tours not to be missed.

    Have a great time in my home town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you fancy meeting up I'm a Londonite, it'd be great to meet a fellow Bloggette. I'll also be at the Chap Ball.
    Can highly recommend The Vintage Emporium just off Brick Lane... it's such a pretty vintage shop, higher end, but nice to look, and they do good cake!

    http://www.vintageemporiumcafe.com/

    G xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...