Tuesday 1 November 2011

In For a Penny...

I've just entered the Fleur dress competition over at Shona from Heyday's blog, and I thought I might as well repost about the comp to bag myself an extra entry!

I'm still bitter about the custom made wrap dress I won but never received because it got lost in the post (not sure if the US or Royal Mail was to blame), so I am hoping the fates realise that I'm worthy of a replacement...

Photo from Shona's blog, of course.

The sweetest simple dress you could imagine, you will live in it

I've got the builders in today trying to repair our leaky roof, they're like the Chuckle Brothers getting the ladders through the house!

1 comment:

  1. To me, to you - Good luck with the comp, I think we're all after this dress x

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...