Thursday 3 November 2011

Paloma Faith for La Senza

I read in a magazine some time ago that Paloma Faith was putting her name to some retro style underwear in British chain La Senza, and it seems to have hit the stores.  There are only 3 pieces, so I'm disappointed there's not more choice, but I do like the look of the bra and the teddy.  Not so sure about the French Knickers as they are cut quite high on the leg when a classic knicker should have a bit more swish to it.

Bras are £30 (black/green), knickers are £16 (black/green) and the teddy is £30 (green only).

What do you think?  Gorgeous colour, the Emerald Green.  But the models are so bland, really would have loved to have seen Paloma herself modelling these items!




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the models. How utterly boring. You think they'd have found a Paloma look-a-like at least. Not sure about the underwear. It also seems a bit bland. You'd expect a bit more colour and variation from Paloma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO I love the bra. Not sure about the teddy, and agree re the models. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...