Wednesday 11 July 2012

Let's Go Shopping! Ebay and Etsy Delights

Who fancies a spot of shopping?
I have cheap Ebay bargains, and have re-opened my Etsy shop for those of you looking for something extra special.

Firstly, if you're on a tight budget, may I direct you to yet another Ebay clearout here, with a starting price of only 99p on everything.  There are some nice vintage-inspired pieces, here are some of the picks:




Now, for those with a little more in their pockets, I have re-opened my Etsy shop, where you can currently find some rather lovely pieces.  Here are some of the delights available:




Please feel free to message me if you're taken with any of the Etsy items but aren't quite sure you can stretch to the asking prices, I am open to offers, swaps, trades, and such like!  Times are hard I know!

1 comment:

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...