Monday 13 August 2012

Outfit Post: Wedding Guest

I do love a wedding!  A few weeks ago, on the day the Olympics started, the sun came out gloriously, for the wedding of some friends in West Wales.  Here's what I wore.


wedding guest outfit



Navy lace dress: Florence & Fred for Tesco (!)
Red suede bow heels: Hobbs
Hair flower: New Look
Handbag: '60s vintage, charity shop
Lipstick: 'History' by Poppy King for Boots No. 7
Nails: Max Factor Infinity, 'Red Passion'


For more wedding guest outfits you can have a look at this post that shows wedding guest outfits for him and her, and there's more inspiration here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you look fabulous! and what a great dress I from TESCO!! I would never have guessed that it was from a supermarket! Its Fabulous!!

    Oh I do love the new blog layout! Thank you for letting me know I am woefully behind in my blog reading and would have probably missed it! xx

    P.s It might just be my ancient web browser not loading properly, but I can't see a way of following you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that dress is from Tesco! It's so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow, what a dress!
    you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...