Friday 9 November 2012

Album Photo Shoot - Behind the Scenes

My partner is a musician, and sometimes that leads to interesting adventures with photographs, music videos, industry parties and touring parts of the world we wouldn't normally get to visit.

A few months ago we headed into the forests of South Wales in pursuit of photographs for the next album.  Our dear friend Tom was head photographer, and it was my job to play photographer's assistant, by helping with wardrobe issues, scouting out locations, and taking 'behind the scenes' photos to document the whole day.  I was also in charge of bringing snacks and sandwiches, because creative types sometimes overlook these kinds of thing!

The forest was the perfect location.  I will share the finished album photos with you another time, but for now here's a sneak-peek behind the scenes!  Top photo by Tom Strickland, all others by me.






 


4 comments:

  1. These photos are very interesting! I am looking forward to seeing the finished work.

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything here :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and landscape. The scenery reminds me a great deal of the verdant forest that cover much of the Pacific coast here in British Columbia.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photo's. Not too sure about the one by "Tom" though.

    I love the way that you have depth in your photo's. Your photo's have that certain artfulness.

    Tom's seems very flat in comparison, technical quality OK, but no artistry.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...