Monday 14 January 2013

For Sale: 1940s Cordé Handbag 99p Starting Price!

I'm sorry to offer items for sale in January, whilst many of you are trying hard Not To Spend Money, but I must draw your attention to this wonderful bag that I am listing on Ebay, with a measly starting price of 99p.  You will know how much these Cordé brand bags can command, so it's only fair to let you know of one going cheap!!

I honestly won't get the use out of it, so I want it to go to a good home.  If anyone has become desperate to possess this bag on seeing these photos, please message me and make me a reasonable offer!  I'd rather sell it to someone who wants to use it rather than let it get snapped up by someone who just wants to sell it on.






2 comments:

  1. Ha, those pockets look as though they were made for mobile phones! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, thank you for alerting us to this listing of yours. I've been looking to add a cord bag to my collection for ages and will be keeping a close eye on this one (as I see it can be shipped to Canada - yay!). Best of luck with this and your other eBay listings, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...