Wednesday 13 February 2013

20% Off Undercrackers at Boux Avenue

I'm new to Boux Avenue, a lingerie chain that has come to Cardiff, but as they were one of the generous sponsors of the recent costume talk event I attended at St David's, I felt compelled to have a peek in their store and see what they had on offer.

The store layout is rather nice - rather than piles of pants everywhere, there are examples of each style on top of the counters, and you open the drawers beneath to find your size.  I was a little disappointed in the bras - the vast majority seemed to have more padding that Joan Collins' suits in the '80s.  I know that's a trend these days, but it's not one I subscribe too.  Light padding is perfectly adequate to ensure people look at your face when you're in a cold meeting room and need to be taken seriously.  Anything more is false advertising.

As well as underwear there's a good selection of nightwear and loungewear, and the staff in the Cardiff branch were super-friendly and attentive.  Here's my pick of items currently in stock that are a bit 'vintagey'.




One final comment is that the sizing seems a little limited - 32A to 34DD on some of the bras.

If you would like to try Boux Avenue, I have an online discount code to share with you - simply enter LOVEMISSB at the checkout to receive 20% off until 21st February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...