Thursday 21 March 2013

Pin Up Bootcamp

This time of year, I start saying 'yes' to things after the long hibernation mode of winter.  Yesterday was the Spring Equinox, and our days are now longer than our nights, hurrah!

Feeling more motivated, I often dive in to a Spring Clean in March - both literally and metaphorically.  I was therefore intrigued to hear about Pin Up Bootcamp, and signed myself up straight away.

It's marketed as a 6 week learning experience, and there are certain tasks to complete each week.  At this stage, I really don't know much more than that!  If you want to read more about it, the main bootcamp blog is here, and they have a Facebook page here also.

I've started up a separate blog to be my bootcamp diary, and if you're curious you can see it here.

Is anyone else doing a mini life overhaul for Spring?

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...