Monday 25 March 2013

The Vintage Book Group

I'm sure some of you have noticed the book group logo in my sidebar by now.  This group is open to all on Goodreads, a really fantastic website where you can keep track of what you're reading, what you've read, and what you'd like to read.  It's free to sign up, and once a member you can browse the various 'groups' on offer.


The Vintage Book Group is the first book club I've ever joined.  Usually I'm put off by the thought of having to meet up in person (difficult, in a busy life) or by reading lists which don't quite suit me.  I do like a variety of reading - sometimes an easy to read romance is what I'm in the mood for, but that doesn't mean that's all I want to read, as I do want to work my way through some classics and more literary works too.

Here's a sample of what we've read and what's coming up on the Vintage Book Group reading list - please go along to Goodreads if you want to join!  There's no pressure to have a big debate over every book, you just share an opinion if you want to.








1 comment:

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...