Friday 15 March 2013

Wear it or Spare it!

What's the point in having things you don't wear?  I don't think there's much point, is my conclusion.  Unless you have them mounted on the wall as art and can stare at their loveliness everyday.

So, I am ruthlessly employing that rule to my wardrobe.  Here's me wearing something I've had since I was a child, my black cat brooch!  Definitely want to wear it, not spare it.  I was prompted to look at my brooches after Charlotte's post on brooches, and her follow-up about wearing things differently - so here I am wearing a brooch I haven't worn since childhood, in a dress and jumper combination I've never worn before.  Quite refreshing really!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...