Wednesday 22 May 2013

Outfit Post: Gingham Shirt & Kentucky Tie

The sunshine has landed here in the UK!  It's very overdue, and some people have been getting carried away and strippping off their shirts and wearing tiny hotpants, even though there's still quite a chilly breeze.

My concession to the sunshine was to venture out without a jacket on.  I put on this gingham shirt and then stole the Kentucky tie from my other half.  I bought it for his birthday, for the cowboy themed party, but he didn't wear it so I thought I'd road test it.  I really loved wearing it and might have to get one in red.
Porcelina Kentucky Tie


Porcelina Kentucky Tie


Porcelina Kentucky Tie

Porcelina Kentucky Tie

Kentucky tie: BJ's Western Wear
Gingham Shirt & Denim Pencil Skirt: Florence & Fred for Tesco
Cardigan: Mango
Grey tights: Marks and Spencer
Brogues: Shucrazy on Ebay
Cateye sunglasses: Gift
Red lipstick: 'History' by Poppy King for Boots No.7

8 comments:

  1. Please send some if that sunshine east my way. We get little teasing bits of it and then it goes back to being mehhhh again :-(
    At least most of the time it's jumper or cardi temperatures here. Love your outfit. Gingham is such a good classic wardrobe staple. Love the brogues!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get some of that sunshine I sent over? I do hope so!

      Gingham is one of my favourites, I need more of it in my life!!

      Thanks for your sweet comment x

      Delete
  2. This is such an adorable outfit!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this outfit is thoroughly charming! Love the Kentucky tie (I suddenly feel like I need one!) and gingham shirt combo. You fantastic, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I enjoyed wearing it and got a few comments at the car boot sale!

      P x

      Delete
  4. just googled Kentucky Tie and this came up ;) only 5.99, will be getting one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good investment! I'm tempted to get a red one too... P x

      Delete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...