Sunday 19 May 2013

Traffic People "Mia" Jacket

Traffic People Mia Jacket
 
Jacket: Traffic People 'Mia' jacket
Dress: Tara Starlet 'Peggy' dress
Stud small heel pumps: Monsoon
 
On Friday night my baby and I stepped out to the theatre together, to see The Sherman Theatre's production of 'Say It With Flowers', about Welsh diva Dorothy Squires.  Dorothy liked her fur and feathers, so I thought it the perfect opportunity to wear this great little 1930's inspired jacket from Traffic People with faux fur cuffs.  Sometimes it's nice to have something 'fun' to wear, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you paid tribute to Dorothy with your choice of garments (wonderful ensemble!). I'm keen on channeling a element of the places (or people connected to said places) I go with my vintage looks, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket really is quite wonderful! I would probably wear it much to frequently if it were in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...