Wednesday 3 July 2013

Vintage Inspired Summer Heels Top Picks

There are some really lovely, quirky shoes out there at the moment!  Perfect for attending weddings, summer BBQs or for livening up an office outfit.  You may already be aware of brands Miss L Fire and Irregular Choice, but did you know Rocketdog and Ruby Shoo both do similar quirky shoes?

Rocketdog have a fantastic 60% off their summer range online here.  This means that these gorgeous apple print mid-heel courts were just £18!  I had to buy them.
 
Rocketdog 'Orella' heel in 'Blueberry Tart' Thai silk, £19.20 from £47.99


 

Also worth looking at for something a bit different is the Ruby Shoo brand, now available at New Look online.  The brand is worth a whole post in itself but I'm waiting for their press release about their A/W collection as I've missed the boat on the Spring/Summer one!  My top choices from their summer collection would include the following (not on sale yet, sorry!):
 
Ruby Shoo 'Ava' in black and cream, £39.99
 
Ruby Shoo 'Candice' in mint green, £44.99
 
I hope this post has given you some Summer shoe inspiration!  Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Oooohh, total shoe swoon! How fabulously lovely and well priced these darling heels are. The Rocketdog Sedona and Oliva pairs are my faves, but they're all terrific!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just looking and drooling. Already bought more shoes than I need this summer. Very tempting though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...