Monday 1 July 2013

Minibreak Time!

While you are reading this I will be in a secret countryside hide-out in West Wales with my Baby, enjoying long walks (probably in the rain, let's face it!), seaside outings, playing board games in front of a wood-burning stove, and consuming enough red wine, gin and Pimms to sink a battleship.  Yes, it's a mini-break!

If you're anything like me, you may find yourself "packing stuff in" on your usual trips away from home.  Unlike those usual trips, for this one there is no itemised itinerary or spreadsheet detailing what 'activities' are available in the local area.  I am not checking the Trip Advisor rating of every eating establishment in a 20 mile radius.  I won't be packing an entire suitcase of vintage inspired accessories and outfits.  Quite frankly it's been an incredibly stressful year so far with employment situations and so forth, and I need a rest.  This trip is about no plans, and about doing nothing in particular.

Time to put the feet up and just 'be' for a few days.

P x

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your rest. Sometimes it's good not to plan and just go for whatever you feel like at the time.have great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're able to have super peaceful, soul recharging trip, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...