Friday 28 June 2013

Outfit Post: French Western

This denim pinafore dress is one of the best buys I've ever made.  I think it was £16 from Peacocks, in the sale years ago, and it's been a steadfast item of my wardrobe ever since.



As we were down the marina, and that always feels a bit French, I wore a Breton stripe top and my 1960's 'Bardot' sunglasses.  The boots are Western boots, a birthday gift from my baby.

Dress: Peacocks
Stripe top: Zara
Western Boots: Gift
Sunglasses: Gift

The gulls were out in force, it felt like a Hitchock film was unfolding!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome cultural style combination! Come to think of it, I'm surprised that these two haven't hit it off more in mainstream fashion over the years. What's not to love about the carefree, chic nature of French fashion with the downhome, rugged, timeless appeal of western style? Nothing, if you ask me! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* This post reminds of just how very much I want a classic pair of cowboy boots of my own (it's been many years since I last had any).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really really cute!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...