Friday 6 June 2014

New Sainsbury's Accessories

A few sunny accessories, new purchases from TU at Sainsbury's.  I'm hoping that they will influence the weather and that we have a heatwave!

TU SS14 accessories
 Necklace, £12
Trainers, £12
Straw Fedora, £8 (I think!)

Polkadots always lend a retro feel to things, that's why I went straight for those blue polkadot trainers - a more casual alternative to brogues.  I had been after a fedora for a while but couldn't find one that suited - I like the striped band and bow on this one, and it's very summery also. I wore the hat out on Sunday with a friend, but nearly lost it to the wind on the top of the blustery viewpoint!

To see more of Sainsbury's accessories range for summer, head over to their website here to preview, but as always, their items are only available to purchase in store and not online.

Linkups:

14 comments:

  1. Wow you have such a GREAT EYE! I can't believe how cheap the necklace and hat are, you could easily pay 10 times that for the same design in a luxury boutique. Very cute finds, and I'm sure they will update any outfit you put together!

    Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, real mom street style & living as a North American mom in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, they were bargains, and I have seen the same necklace in different shops for a lot more! P x

      Delete
  2. Those pumps! I have pale pink polka dot pumps from Boden and I just love them. The blue ones are fab, as is that necklace. It might be time I popped to a big Sainsbury, I might be about to pop but I can still shop accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polkadot shoes are the best! OO not long to go for you now is it, I think a few accessories are in order to help new Mama feel her best! x

      Delete
  3. Oh those shoes are so lovely! I've wanted trainers, but I haven't found any that suit my taste or my footsize properly. I'd be sure to buy if I could find polkadot trainers here in Finland (preferably in red though). I'm sure those will look very pretty with shorts or some light summer dresses :) The hat is also nice, I bought myself a summer hat as well recently. Last time I wore a hat during the summer was probably 10 years ago (and I still have that hat, but it's at my parents' house).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard getting the right size footwear sometimes isn't it? Good luck on your hunt for red polkadot ones! P x

      Delete
  4. Those trainers are super cute, and yes, that necklace does look like the Wallis ones, you were right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it in other places since as well! The manufacturer's doing a roaring trade! x

      Delete
  5. oh wow - the trainers are just perfect - Love the colour and love the dots too
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace and the hat are my favourites. Great finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this from the new (ish) sainsburys in ponty? We should meet for coffee there.. i was there this morning. I actually really like a their clothes.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo yes please, a Sainsbury's meet-up would be great. I'll tell the OH I've gone to buy important food! xx

      Delete

Comments from readers make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...